How do you appreciate students for good work?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
How do you appreciate someone for hard work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you express gratitude to students?
What You Can Do at Home
- Simply tell them. Let your child know that you love and support them. …
- Praise positive behavior. …
- Leave a note in their lunch. …
- Show up to their big game, performance, recital, etc. …
- Make their favorite food. …
- Try something new together.
What are the praising words?
Explore the Words
- exceptional. surpassing what is common or usual or expected.
- remarkable. unusual or striking.
- extraordinary. highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable.
- laud. praise, glorify, or honor.
- delightful. greatly pleasing or entertaining.
- pleasant. being in harmony with your taste or likings.
- congenial. …
How do you appreciate good words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you praise someone professionally?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you appreciate team members?
Ways to make employees feel appreciated
- Use a corporate gamification system. …
- Let employees give and receive “props.” …
- Feed them. …
- Express your gratitude on social media. …
- Connect rewards to your company. …
- Delegate a team award. …
- Offer fitness opportunities. …
- Give employees extra time off.
How can we appreciate the students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What are 3 things you are grateful for?
Things To Be Thankful For In Life
- Your family.
- Close friends.
- Good health.
- Your home.
- Your job.
- Healthy food.
- Your education.
- Your pets.
How do you express gratitude in writing?
Examples of how to express thanks include:
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…
How do you wish students?
It is true that experience is one of life’s best teachers. But if you don’t study you will probably never get any experience in the first place. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great!