What is PCC known for?
Widely recognized as a transfer leader, PCC is one of California’s top schools for transfers to local universities, including the CSU and UC system, USC, Art Center College of Design, Caltech, and more.
Does PCC have dorms?
PCC, like most community colleges in the U.S., does not offer any dormitories or boarding. But, many convenient housing options are available near campus, including apartments, shared housing, and homestays.
Is Pasadena City College tuition free?
The PCC Promise helps us do that.” Under the program, students who meet eligibility requirements will receive one year of their PCC education completely free of tuition fees. Any student who graduates from a high school within PCC’s district and enrolls the Fall Semester after graduation will qualify for the program.
How can I graduate from PCC?
Steps to graduation
- Check requirements in GRAD Plan. GRAD Plan tells you how close you are to graduating. …
- Watch for an email. Halfway through your final term, you’ll get an email from email@example.com that confirms you are graduating. …
- Order your diploma. …
- Graduate! …
- Walk at Commencement.
What are the requirements to get into PCC?
You may be eligible for admission to PCC if you are:
- A high school graduate.
- Not a high school graduate, but over 18 years old.
- A 12th-grade-or-below student who meets Concurrent or Dual Enrollment eligibility.
What is academic probation PCC?
This level is reached after a term on Academic Warning if you fail again to meet the standards. A hold will be placed on your account preventing you from registering for the next term. You will receive an email notifying you of your Academic Probation status.
How do I become a PCC student?
Steps to Become a PCC Student
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Set Up Your LancerPoint.
- Complete Your Online Orientation.
- Check Your Math and English Placement.
- Complete the New Student Counseling Workshop.
- Attend First Year Experience Open House.
- Register for Jam.
- Attend a Pre-Registration Workshop.