If you applied late
What is your role and responsibility as a student?
attending classes on time and regularly. being prepared for classes with all necessary supplies. taking good care of school property. completing all homework assignments.
What is my role as a responsible citizen?
U.S. citizens must comply with certain mandatory obligations, including: Obeying the law. Every U.S. citizen must obey federal, state and local laws, and pay the penalties that can be incurred when a law is broken. Paying taxes.
What are the responsibilities of a student at home?
What are my responsibilities as a student at home?
- attending classes on time and regularly.
- being prepared for classes with all necessary supplies.
- taking good care of school property.
- completing all homework assignments.
- organizing their time well.
- respecting themselves and others.
- reading on a regular basis.
What are your rights as a student?
Be in a safe and supportive learning environment free from discrimination, harassment, bullying, and bigotry; Receive a written copy of the school’s policies and procedures,including the Disciplinary Code and the school district’s Bill of Student Rights; … Have your school records kept confidential; and.
How can you be a responsible citizen of our country?
1. A Good Citizen is Patriotic.
- Brush up on your country’s history.
- Read up on social studies.
- Obey the rule of law.
- Pay your taxes.
- Learn the national anthem.
- Fly your country’s flag.
- Don’t litter or engage in acts of vandalism that deface your environment.
- Travel around your country and talk to your fellow citizens.
How you can be a responsible citizen of our country essay?
A good citizen must live in peace and harmony with his neighbours and fellow citizens. He must respect the institutions of his country. A good citizen must always respect the laws of the state and should have no patience with criminals and anti-social elements. He must be vigilant against the enemies of the country.
What are 5 responsibilities of a citizen?
- Support and defend the Constitution.
- Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.
- Participate in the democratic process.
- Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws.
- Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.
- Participate in your local community.
What are the five rights of a student?
Here are the constitutional rights of students in India including, right to education, right to quality, right to information, right to freedom of speech and expressions and much more.
What is the most important right for a student to have?
Students and youth shall have the right to healthy, high quality food regardless of wealth, poverty, or place of residence. Students and youth shall have the right to employment, to support themselves while they are in school and college.
Do students have rights?
The U.S. Supreme Court has said that students “do not shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech and expression at the schoolhouse gate.” … Though public school students do possess First Amendment freedoms, the courts allow school officials to regulate certain types of student expression.